Faculty Roundtable ParticipantsPosted: February 27, 2014
As part of Intersections / Convergences 2014 we have organized a roundtable discussion session that includes Department of Sociology & Anthropology faculty members as well as our visiting conference keynote speaker. The panelists confirmed for this special session are:
- Dr. Alexandrine Boudreault-Fournier, University of Victoria
- Dr. Valérie de Courville Nicol, Concordia University
- Dr. Martin French, Concordia University
- Dr. Kregg Hetherington, Concordia University
- Dr. David Howes, Concordia University
The question under consideration is what (if any) is the role of creativity and / or ‘new’ methodological approaches in contemporary social sciences research?
Panelists will each have turn to speak to the question before the discussion is opened to include the audience.
When: Friday, March 14, 2014 from 2:45 – 5:00
Where: Department of Sociology & Anthropology, H-1120
This panel, and the rest of the Intersections / Convergences 2014 conference is open to the public.